SamsungSamsung Upcoming Mobile

Samsung Galaxy A52 5G 2022: Key Features, Price, Release Date & Specs

Advertisement

Samsung Electronics is a multinational electronics and information technology company headquartered in Stone and Samsung Group Flagship company. Its products include air conditioners, computers, digital television sets, active-matrix organic light-emitting diodes, mobile phones, display monitors, computer printers, refrigerators, semiconductors, telecommunication networking equipment, etc.

Advertisement

It was the world’s largest mobile phone maker by unit sales in the first quarter of 2012, with a global market share of 25.5%. It was also the world’s second-largest semiconductor maker by revenue in 2011. Steco is a joint venture established in 1995 between Samsung Electronics and Tore Industries of Japan. TSST was formed in 2004 and owns 51 percent of Toshiba’s stock, and Samsung owns the remaining 49 percent.

Galaxy A52 5G

Hello smartphone lovers, I hope you are all well. You will be happy to hear the news that a new smartphone is coming to the world market. The phone is a Samsung brand Samsung Galaxy A52 5G 2022. Let us know the details about Samsung A52 5G phone through this article.

Advertisement

Samsung Galaxy A52 2022 Release Date

Hopefully, the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G phone will be released in the world market on 22 March 2022. The Samsung Galaxy A52  5G may be delayed due to a company issue or a phone upgrade.

Advertisement

Samsung Galaxy A52 5G 2022: Key Features, Price, Release Date & Specs

Samsung A52 5G with some of our awesome Galaxy innovations so you can stream, capture and enjoy all the auctions at the price of your choice. Samsung A52 5G is rated as IP67. Keep blasting your playlist with the long-lasting battery plus of the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G when you need a power boost, super-fast charging will back you up in no time.

Advertisement

Samsung A52 5G is the newly launched smartphone by the brand that features IP67-certified dust & water-resistant design. The phone comes with adequate specifications and is highly popular amongst the customers.

Advertisement

Samsung A52 5G 2022 is thought to have 6.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and Corning Gorilla Glass display and 4k Samsung Galaxy  A52 5G 2022 has RAM 6/8 GB, ROM 128/256 GB, Android 11 operating system, and Li-polymer battery 4500 mAh, supporting GSM / 3G + LTE / 5G technology, etc. Samsung Galaxy  A52 5G 2022  may have a back that Has 64MP+12MP+5MP+5MP & 32MP Camera On the front.

Samsung A52 5G 2022 Camera Features

The  Samsung Galaxy A52 has a 64 MP (f/1.8, 26mm, wide) + 12 MP (f/2.2, 123mm, ultrawide) + 5 MP (f/2.5, macro) + 5 MP (f/2.5 depth) with LED flash and at front, it has 32 MP, (f/2.2) 26mm wide, 1/2.9″, 0.9µm camera. Features on the rear camera setup include panorama, auto flash, digital zoom, face detection, panorama, touch to focus, HDR, and more.

Samsung Galaxy A52 5G 2022 RAM & ROM Capacity

Samsung A52 5G 2022 can be bought in two storage variants – 6GB of RAM + 128GB of internal storage and 8GB of RAM + 256GB of internal storage.  Samsung Galaxy A52 5G 2022 stores your files of music, games, pictures, videos, and more without any space restrictions and much ease. Samsung A52 5G 2022  mobile is equipped with Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 575 & 6×1.9 GHz Kryo 571) Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G  processor offering you faster and uninterrupted performance. Like as Samsung M56 5G

Advertisement

Samsung A52 Display Features

Samsung A52 5G 2022 smartphone comes with a 6.50-inches Super AMOLED touchscreen display that has an 84.8% screen-to-body ratio offering an immersive viewing experience.

Advertisement

Samsung A52 5G mobile screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels with an aspect ratio of 20:9. Also, the phone’s display has a Corning Gorilla Glass protection that protects it from scratches and breakage. Samsung Galaxy A52 5G  2022 smartphone measures 159.7 mm x 75.2 mm x 8.5 mm, height x width x, and weighs approximately 188 grams.

Samsung A52 5G 2022 Battery Features

Samsung A52 5G 2022 without any Problem due to battery drainage as it will house a Li-Polymer 4500 mAh non-removable battery that will have 30W fast charging support. Also, the phone runs on One UI 3.2 based on the Android 11 operating system offering you a clutter-free user interface.

Samsung Galaxy A52 5G 2022 Price

We are guessing Samsung A52 5G 2022 phone can be 450$. However, prices may vary slightly depending on the country. But I hope the price of the phone will be affordable so that you can all buy it.

Thank you so much for reading our article for so long. We hope you have read the full article and found out the details about the Samsung A52 5G 2022 phone. If you want to know the latest information about a new phone then always keep an eye on our website.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button