21 February International Mother Language Day 2022: Quotes, Images, Theme & Wishes! Hello Guys, We are sharing all the necessary information about the International Mother Language Day Quotes, History, International Mother Language Day 2022 Wishes, Status, Greetings, and more. So, You can read the full article below.
International Mother Language Day History:
On this Day there are many People is searching for International Mother Language Day Quotes and Images for their family and friends. On 21st February we send quotes, SMS and to our friends, family and Relatives. One of the reasons for sending quotes to all is to spread international mother language day to everyone and to remember their language respectfully. It is a great thing to talk to everyone through their mother language. And we fought for this language in 1952.
Are you looking for 21 February Bangladesh Quotes, 21 February Pic, 21 February Quotes Messages? Here we collected some special quotes for you that you will love to send. We also provide you with the International mother language Day quotes in Bangla and English language.
Mother Language Day Quotes 2022:
- Language is the road map of a culture. It tells you where its people come from and where they are going. – Rita Mae Brown
- Language exerts hidden power, like a moon on the tides. – Rita Mae Brown
- The more languages you acknowledge, the more you are human. – Tomas Garrigue Masaryk
- We are born of love; Love is our mother language.
- Any time you think some other language is strange, remember that yours is just as strange, you’re just used to it.
- Knowledge of language is the doorway to wisdom.
- To have another language is to possess a second soul
- The limits of my language are the limits of my world.
International Mother Language Day Quotes Messages:
- The limits of my language are the limits of my world”-Ludwig Wittgenstein
- You live a new life in every language you speak. If you know only one language, you live only once.
- You can never understand one language until you understand at least two.” – Geoffrey Willans
- Those who know nothing of foreign languages, know nothing of their own.- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- International Mother Language Day is a moment for all of us to raise the flag for the importance of mother tongue to all educational efforts, to enhance the quality of learning, and to reach the unreached.-Irina Bokova, UNESCO Director-General
- Language is wine upon the lips. Virginia Woolf
21 February Pic 2022 / 21 February Wallpaper 2022
Happy Mother Language Day SMS 2022
- “Language maybe just a way to communicate with each other but mother language is something that connects us with our culture. Happy International Mother Language Day SMS 2022…”
- “Warm wishes on International Mother Language Day to you. Never ever stop valuing your mother language as it is something to always respect and cherish…”
- “Our mother language is what gives us our identity and we must always be proud of it. Wishing a very Happy International Mother Language Day 2022 to you…”
- “The occasion of International Mother Language Day reminds us all that there is something special about mother language that makes it so beautiful. Warm wishes on this day to you…”
- “The occasion of International Mother Language Day must be celebrated with high spirits because every language deserves a lot of respect. Warm greetings to you…”
21 February Messages 2022
- “Let us come together and give the much-deserved respect and attention to our mother language to make this a wonderful International Mother Language Day…”
- “You are the most comfortable to express yourself when it is in your mother language. Wishing a very Happy 21 February Day to you…”
- “We may learn many new languages but there is one language that is very close to our heart and that is our mother language. Happy International Mother Language Day to you…”
- “We may not realize how important a mother language is for us and that’s why we must celebrate 21 February Wishes with great spirits…”
- “There is something special about mother language and that is what makes is so special. Wishing a very Happy International Mother Language Day to you…”
- “Language is defined as a way to express yourself and your mother language is a language that connects us with our unique culture. Happy International Mother Language Day…’