iPhone 15 Pro Max model supports Emergency SOS via Satellite. The service will be used primarily for text and emergencies but can support two-way communication. It can also compose custom messages to explain the situation. A new feature added for this year will be Vehicle Emergency Satellite Service.
If the sky is clear, a message can be sent in about 15 seconds, but it can take several minutes if trees are overhead. iPhone 15 Pro Max buyers will get two years of free satellite service, after which some fee will be charged for the feature.
This advanced model will feature crash detection, and the phone will automatically contact emergency services. It’s called Call after Serious Crash. We will discuss the Satellite Connection system in detail in this article. Apple iPhone enthusiasts are requested to read the article carefully.
How do you connect to Satellite on iPhone 15 Pro Max?
- Emergency SOS lets you quickly and easily connect with emergency contacts and services. First, from the home screen, select the Phone app. Try regular cell service by dialing 911.
- Another thing to note in this case is that if the call does not connect, an emergency SOS will be prompted through the satellite connection. Now, you select the urgent text via SatelliteSatellite.
- Your iPhone 15 Pro Max will now try to connect to the nearest SatelliteSatellite. Be patient, as this process will take a few minutes. The screen will direct your phone to the nearest SatelliteSatellite. Keep pointing the phone towards the nearest SatelliteSatellite to establish and maintain the connection.
How does Satellite Connection work on the iPhone 15 Pro Max?
Below is how the satellite connection works on the iPhone 15 Pro Max. Let’s take a look.
- Under ideal conditions, it takes 15 seconds to send the message. It may take over a minute to send under light or medium foliage.
- If other obstacles surround you, you may be unable to connect to a satellite.
- Connection times are also affected by message length and satellite network status and availability.
- The 15 Pro Max must have compatible software to use the satellite connection. It must be updated to the latest version of iOS.
How do you set up Emergency Contacts on iPhone 15 Pro Max Health Apps?
Follow the steps below to set up iPhone 15 Pro Max Health Apps emergency contacts.
- A medical ID must be produced to access emergency services via Satellite’s Emergency SOS and include emergency contacts. First, select the Settings app from the home screen, then scroll down and select Emergency SOS. Scroll down and select Set up emergency contacts in Health.
- Select Create ID.
- Provide your medical ID information along with emergency contacts. Then scroll down and select Switch share during emergency calls to activate. When finished, click the Next button.
- Review the Medical ID information, then select OK to confirm.
How do you text emergency services via Satellite on iPhone 15 Pro Max?
- Once the Satellite is connected, your iPhone 15 Pro Max can quickly start a text conversation with emergency responders by sharing important information like medical ID and emergency contact information, answering emergency questions, and your location.
- The emergency satellite center you are connected to may ask for more information—Point iPhone 15 Pro Max at the Satellite at the top of the Messages app. Send the message you need.