What would we do if we didn’t have our parents, the individuals who loved us before we were born? They do so a lot for us every day of our childhood, and the love continues even when we reach adulthood. That is why it is appropriate to honor them on their unique day, International Parents’ Day, which is observed on the fourth Sunday of July. For the year 2022, Parents’ Day is recognized on Sunday, July 24th. It is a wonderful opportunity for youngsters to develop their relationships with their parents and demonstrate that they care about them.
Significance of the Parents’ Day
As the anchors of a family, one of our society’s building blocks, parents bear the enormous responsibility of maintaining the general well-being of all members while also protecting them from harm. They not only provide the best possible economic and social stability for their children as they develop, but they also play an important role in shaping them into good human beings. They are in the care of the health, education, and emotional well-being of the children.
History of the Parents’ Day
Parents are nature’s greatest gift to us. Nothing else comes close to filling the void in our life. Parents play a significant role in their children’s life. The goal of National Parents’ Day is to encourage responsible parenting and positive reinforcement by parents for their children. It also commemorates the sacrifices of parents and the unique tie of love between parents and their children on the other side of the coin. President Bill Clinton created the holiday in 1994 when he signed a Congressional Resolution making National Parents’ Day a legal holiday. Republican Senator Trent Lott proposed the legislation with the goal of “uplifting and promoting the role of parents in child upbringing.”
Happy Parent’s Day 2022 Wishes
- “You taught me to walk, run and chase my dreams. You taught me to be kind, generous, and happy. You taught me to live and love. Happy Parents’ Day to the people who are my world…”
- “Dear mom and dad, you are the reasons for all my smiles, for all my comforts, for all my success…. I owe my life to you….. On the occasion of Parent’s Day, I thank you for everything…”
- “When my life was a mess, I was completely lost, I need love and care… you both were always there to love me and support me. Wishing a very Happy Parents’ Day to the best mum and dad…”
- “No words in the world can express my love and respect for you mom and dad. You are my strength, my inspiration, and my love. Best wishes on Parents’ Day to the both of you…”
- “I may not express my feelings to you but I love you the most for being the best parents in the world. Today, I want to thank you for everything you did for me. Happy Parents’ Day to you…”
- “Dear parents, you have always been my inspiration and my strength….. I feel so blessed to come into this world as your child….. Thank you for everything…. Happy Parents’ Day Quotes to you…”
- “I have no count of your efforts, of your love, of your affection that you showered me with, without any conditions….. I am truly the most fortunate child as I have the best parents in the world. Happy Parent’s Day to you mom and dad…”
Happy Parents Day 2022 Messages
- “You are the ones who have taught me everything I know. You are the ones who have taught me to dream and to work hard for it. Happy Parents Day to my loving parents…”
- “For all this time, you helped me grow and move ahead in life as a better and polished person. Thanks for your guidance and support. Wishing you a very Happy Parents’ Day mom and dad…”
- “No money in the world can buy the unconditional love of parents. Dear mom and dad, I wish you a very Happy Parents’ Day because you are my inspiration and motivation in my life…”
- “Warm wishes on Parents Day to the mom and dad who make the most amazing parents. I thank you for believing me and pampering me always…”
- “Happy Parents Day to the parents who mean the world to me. You have filled my heart and my life with so much joy and happiness…”
Happy Parents Day 2022 Quotes
- “There is only one dream that I have and that is to always keep you both happy. Wishing a very Happy Parents Day to you mom and dad…”
- “Each day is a new surprise and a new challenge for parents…. And you two have gracefully accepted each one of the challenges in raising me…”
- “Parenting is not easy but parents like you make it sound so simple and easy…. Warm wishes to rocking, inspiring and caring parents…”
- “A very Happy Parents Day to my mom and dad who are my lucky charms, who have made me the most fortunate child in this world with all their love, care, and affection…”
- “I know how many sacrifices you have for me and I can never be more thankful to you. Warm wishes on Parents Day to the most loving mom and dad…”
- “As your son, I would always follow the path you have shown me and work hard to always make you proud. Happy Parents Day to you…”
- “Dear mom and dad, of all the mentors and friends I have had in my life, you two are the most special ones…. Wishing you a very Happy Parents’ Day Quotes 2022…”
Given that Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are observed in May and June, it seems natural that Parents’ Day is honored in July. Every year on the fourth Sunday of July, residents, educational institutions, federal- and municipal governments, legislative bodies, and organizations celebrate Parents’ Day. There are activities and events to honor, elevate, and promote the role of parents in raising their children.
The Parents’ Day Council promotes the celebration primarily via ceremonies. The Parents of the Year award, for example, acknowledges people who set exemplary examples of positive parenting at the local, state, and national levels.
Happy Parents’ Day Celebrations
Parents deserve all of the praise and appreciation for the years of effort it takes to raise their children. Allowing your parents or guardians to know how grateful you are for their love and devotion may be a simple way to observe World Parents Day.
Buy a gift for your loved ones, treat them to lunch or supper, or plan a picnic for them. The goal is to express thanks to your parents or guardians. You may even throw a family gathering where you invite your friends’ parents and have a fantastic time. To honor this day, children frequently create unique presents such as family photographs, collages, stickers, and doodles, as well as homemade scarves, boxes, pots, and other loving methods of saying “thank you” that they can think of. So, Happy Parents’ Day Quotes is a remarkable day observed across the world to honor parents for their unwavering love and support. In 2022, Parent’s Day will be observed on July 24.