Jesse Avshalomov launched International Beer Day (IBD) in Santa Cruz, California on the first Friday of August in 2007. Happy International Beer Day has evolved from a modest localized festival in the western United States to a global celebration covering 207 locations, 80 nations, and six continents. International Beer Day, in particular, has three stated goals:
- To get together with buddies and drink beer.
- To honor individuals who are accountable for producing and serving beer.
- To bring the globe together under the banner of beer by enjoying the beers of all nations on the same day.
What exactly is Happy International Beer Day?
International Beer Day is a global beer celebration held at bars, breweries, and backyards around the world. It’s a day when beer enthusiasts all across the world raise a glass to our producers and bartenders and celebrate the greatness of beer!
How to Celebrate IBD?
We’ve created a guide on how to enjoy Happy International Beer Day for people who are new to the whole business.
Share Good Beer with Good People
If you were planning on spending International Beer Day alone, reconsider! While drinking beer is the most important element of celebrating Happy International Beer Day Quotes, we’re quite sure that beer goes best with a little talk. So, whether you drag your friends to an IBD party or invite them to your home, make sure there’s some companionship to go with your drinks.
Find an IBD Celebration Near You
There could be International Beer Day celebrations on the corner. Call your neighborhood pubs!
Beer as a Present
It’s a well-known concept that beer tastes much better when another person buys it for you, so purchase beer for your buddies on International Beer Day! Don’t forget to mention the traditional beer-giving remarks whenever you present the beer:
“I bring you a beer as a gift.”
Presenting the gift of beers to your friends and getting the gift of beer in return increases the value of everyone’s beverage is International Beer Day.
Beers from Different Cultures
There’s a large beer globe out there full of amazing new flavors. On International Beer Day, be daring and try something new!
Thank your brewer and bartender.
Thousands of men and women all over the world have dedicated their lives to giving us the great variety of beers we have at our disposal, and it’s crucial to show these people how much we appreciate them on International Beer Day. So send a message, leave a tip, call, or simply say thank you, but make absolutely sure your breweries and bartenders know you appreciate them.
The popularity of Happy International Beer Day
International Beer Day originated as a celebration at the founders’ local tavern but has since grown to become a global festival. Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Honduras, Japan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, The Netherlands, the Philippines, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, etc. also celebrate International Beer Day.
Tapping of new or uncommon beers, all-day happy hours, beer flights, quiz nights, binge drinking and other activities (such as beer pong), beer/food pairings, and beer gear giveaways are all popular kinds of International Beer Day events.
Is today International Beer Day?
Quick! Look at the calendar! Is today the first Friday of August? If it is, then it’s International Beer Day. Time to pour a glass.
Happy International Beer Day 2022 Messages
- “I would prefer having a beer and having a beer belly than not having a beer and having no beer belly…. Wishing you a very Happy International Beer Day Quotes 2022…”
- “The mantra for a happy and content life lies in the mug of a beer and to find that keep drinking beer…. Warm wishes on Happy International Beer Day 2022…”
- “I may not be there when you are sad or happy but I promise to be there always when there is beer…. Have a Happy International Beer Day 2022…”
- “Wishing you a blessed International Beer Day full of lots of beers, from different countries, in different flavors to make it a superb day…”
Happy International Beer Day Quotes 2022
- “Someone has to make it a worthy International Beer Day by having beer from every country as the occasion calls for it…”
- If you really love beer then you simply drink it without counting its calories or worrying about your belly…”
- “It is good to have International Beer Day but we seriously don’t need a reason to enjoy beer because we need it every day to have a good day…”
- “There is no bad beer….. There are just some beers better than others….. Have a wonderful Happy International Beer Day 2022…”
Beer Quotes Messages for Friends
- “The best thing about International Beer Day is that you don’t have to limit yourself from having a beer because that is the way to celebrate this day…”
- “If you want to live happily then it is very important to have a beer because it brings instant happiness in this fast world…”
- “World would have been such a sad and dull place to live in had there been no beer to drink…. Without beer, there is no life…”
- “Today we are friends because we both love beer and we both love drinking it together…. Let us thank beer for bringing us closer…”
Funny Beer Day Quotes for Facebook and Whatsapp
- “There are just two occasions when I love to drink beer- When I am happy and when I am sad…”
- “Milk is only for the babies and when you grow up, there is just beer for you and there is just International Beer Day for you to celebrate…”
- “I am very conservative in my attitude towards life…. One day, I want to grow up to become an old man with a belly, sitting at home with a mug of beer in hand…”
- “That fridge is useless it doesn’t have any beer in it….. It is more like a cupboard in that case…”
Happy International Beer Day Quotes & Sayings
- “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy…” >Benjamin Franklin
- “Beer, it’s the best damn drink in the world…” >Jack Nicholson
- “Beer culture is a part of the world of food and drink. It’s not just a commodity in cans and bottles but has value as an agricultural product with good ingredients…” >Michael Jackson
- “Beer’s intellectual. What a shame so many idiots drink it…” >Ray Bradbury
- “I have respect for beer…” >Russell Crowe
- “Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder…” >Kinky Friedman
- “I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer…” >Abraham Lincoln
- “Today we are friends because we both love beer and we both love drinking it together…” >Unknown
- “Drinking beer is easy. Trashing your hotel room is easy. But being a Christian, that’s a tough call. That’s rebellion…” >Alice Cooper
- “Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer…” >Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Stay with the beer. Beer is continuous blood. A continuous lover…” >Charles Bukowski
- “Beer. It always seems like such a good idea at the time, doesn’t it? What’s worse is beer seems like an even better idea after you’ve had some beer…” >Steven Hall
- “If you want to live happily then it is very important to have a beer because it brings instant happiness in this fast world…” > Unknown
- “When I die, I want to decompose in a barrel of porter and have it served in all the pubs in Dublin. I wonder would they know it was me…” > J.P. Donleavy
- “Someone has to make it a worthy International Beer Day by having beer from every country as the occasion calls for it…” > Unknown