Happy Divine Mercy Sunday 2022: Best Quotes, Wishes, Images & History…Happy Divine Mercy Sunday, also known as the Feast of Divine Mercy, is an annual Christian celebration held on the Sunday following Happy Easter. This year Divine Mercy Sunday falls on Sunday, April 24, 2022, and marks the end of Octave, an eight-day period that begins on Happy Easter and ends on the following Sunday. The origin of the day is interconnected to the Canonization (The declaration of a deceased person as an officially recognized saint) of Polish Roman Catholic nun and mystic, Maria Faustyna Kowalska.
It is said that Maria had visions of red and white rays coming from Jesus’s heart wearing the white robe, which later became known as the Happy Divine Mercy Sunday Recognition of the Lord Jesus. It is also believed that Jesus asked her to establish the next Sunday after Easter Sunday as Happy Divine Mercy Sunday 2022. The message Maria obtained from Christ is narrated in “The Diary of Saint Faustina.”
That’s why here we have created the collection of the Best Divine Mercy Sunday Quotes, Happy Divine Mercy Sunday Wishes, Divine Mercy Sunday Greetings, Divine Mercy Sunday Meaning, History, Divine Mercy Sunday Facts, Happy Divine Mercy Sunday Images & Pictures for you to share it on your social media profiles like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter.
Divine Mercy Sunday Meaning
Divine Mercy is God’s love reaching down to meet the needs and overcome the miseries of His creatures. The Bible, the teachings of St. Thomas Aquinas, and Pope John Paul II all assure us that this is so.
Happy Divine Mercy Sunday Quotes 2022
- “He who knows how to forgive prepares for himself many graces from God. As often as I look upon the cross, so often will I forgive with all my heart…” – St. Faustina
- “my Jesus, You have tested me so many times in this short life of mine! I have come to understand so many things, and even such that now amaze me. Oh, how good it is to abandon oneself totally to God and to give Him full freedom to act in one’s soul…” – (134, page 74)
- “I will not allow myself to be so absorbed in the whirlwind of work as to forget about God. I will spend all my free moments at the feet of the Master hidden in the Blessed Sacrament…” – (82, page 42)
- “Waking up from a dream of violence is much the same as waking up from a dream of love. You must go on living your life…” – Wendell Berry
The LORD is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made…” – Psalm 145:9
- “He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit…” – Titus 3:5
- “I received a deeper understanding of divine mercy. Only that soul who wants it will be damned, for God condemns no one…” – (1452)
Happy Divine Mercy Sunday Quotes Messages
- “That old star that you been wishing on is shining mighty bright, but it’s the fire inside your heart that’s gonna lead you to the light…” – Garth Brooks
- “I am love and Mercy Itself. There is no misery that could be a match for My mercy, neither will misery exhaust it, because as it is being granted – it increases. The soul that trusts in My mercy are most fortunate, because I Myself take care of it…” – (1273, page 459)
- “Because of them, I can now live the dream. I am the seed of the free, and I know it. I intend to bear great fruit…” – Sojourner Truth
- “Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need…” – Hebrews 4:16
Happy Divine Mercy Sunday Messages 2022
- “No, It passes through them, alas…” – Hilary Mantel
- “He thinks of making his fortune. We all know that money sticks to your hands…” – Unknown
- “They need to be loved and protected is at a peak when we feel abandoned and are particularly vulnerable to difficult circumstances…” – Uta Hagen
- “Keep close to the Catholic Church at all times, for the Church alone can give you true peace, since she alone possesses Jesus, the true Prince of Peace, in the Blessed Sacrament…” – St. Padre Pio
- “Do not try to excuse your faults; try to correct them…” – St. Don Bosc
- “I was a gymnast when I was little, like 8, 9, 10…” – Pamela Anderson
- “But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy…” – Ephesians 2:
- “You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you…” – Psalm 86:
Happy Divine Mercy Sunday is to celebrate the Divine Mercy that Faustina Kowalska reported as part of her encounter with Jesus. That’s why here we have shared these Best Divine Mercy Sunday Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, Meaning, History, Facts, Images & Pictures with you to share with your friends & family!