Bangladesh (26 March) Independence Day 2022: Images, Wishes, Quotes & History! Independence Day is an unforgettable day of Bengali nationalism. On this day in 1971, Bangladesh gained independence. After a lot of sacrifices, Bengalis got independence in exchange for a lot of blood. Therefore, the significance and importance of Independence Day are immense to every Bengali. We will highlight the significance of Independence Day in this article. Welcome to this article if you are searching for the significance of Independence Day online.
The great Independence Day is very significant for every citizen of Bangladesh. We have achieved this freedom through many sacrifices and sacrifices. That is why I have highlighted the significance of Independence Day in today’s article.
The Significance and History of Independence Day
Freedom is very important to every nation and a matter of emotion. The independence of every country does not come by chance. Every nation has had to gain independence from one nation or another. There is a history of bloodshed, oppression, and rule behind that acquired freedom. Bangladesh’s independence is even more terrible. Because the Bengalis say you got freedom of speech from the two colonies.
1947 – The British left the subcontinent. This subcontinent can be divided into two parts after the British left the subcontinent. Based on Jinnah’s biracial theory, the British created two separate territories for the subcontinent to be inhabited by Hindus and Muslims. One is Pakistan and the other is Hindustan, present-day India. But Pakistan was divided into two parts. One is East Pakistan in present Bangladesh and the other is West Pakistan in present Pakistan.
Thousands of kilometers between two separate provinces of Pakistan. Although Pakistan gained independence, Bangladesh’s independence was not achieved at that time. The West Pakistanis turned Bangladesh into a colonial state as the Pakistani government was in the hands of the West Pakistanis. They started exploiting and oppressing the people of Bangladesh in various ways. They are the first to attack the language and culture of Bangladesh. As a result, the language movement of 1952 was held. Then came the mass uprising of 1968 and the election of 70. All this is related to our history.
1970 Provincial elections were held in Pakistan. In that election, the Awami League under the leadership of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman gained an absolute majority. But the ruling forces of Pakistan started procrastinating without giving power to Bangabandhu. They started mass killings of the people of this country by imposing curfews in different places to stop the movement. As a result, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman delivered the historic speech on 7th March.
At that time 70 million people were overwhelmed by that speech and jumped for life for the independence of Bangladesh. On the night of March 25, 1971, Pakistani forces carried out a brutal massacre on the innocent people of this country. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was arrested on that day. And Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman declared the independence of Bangladesh at that time. The bloody liberation war of Bangladesh started. The last war lasted about nine months. 3 million people of this country were martyred in the war. This freedom was gained in exchange for the honor of more than 2 lakh mothers and sisters. On that day, the highways of Bengal were stained with blood. Finally, the red sun of Bengal’s independence rose on 16th December 1971.
Reviewing the history of this independence of Bangladesh, it is seen that the history of a bloody struggle was written. Mukti Bahini The intelligent intellectuals of this country became the target of Razakar, Albadr, and Alshams forces on that day. They would shoot the indiscriminate Bengalis and the freedom fighters’ families indiscriminately. So the people of Bengal will always remember this bloodshed struggle. The poet has to speak in the language.
When it comes to the significance of freedom, another thing should be mentioned first. It is about the sacrifice of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the great hero of independence. This man has fought all his life for the freedom of the people of the country. For the liberation of the people of this country. This man snatched the red sun of Bangladesh’s independence in 1971 through his great leadership. I will never forget this man. It can be said in the Kovid language. As long as the river Padma, Meghna, Jamuna, Gauri flow
Until then, your glory is Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
We have gained this freedom in exchange for many sacrifices and struggles. How much freedom we are able to enjoy in these 52 years of independence. We are still lagging behind in many ways. We need to improve in these areas. The 160 million people of Bangladesh must come together and move forward in building the country and the nation. No one in this country will go hungry or in darkness. The people of this country will never indulge in corruption. The people of this country will never be unemployed. Bangabandhu has seen this dream all his life. Bangabandhu to turn this country into a golden Bengal. Let us all swear on the occasion of the 52nd anniversary of independence that we will never tolerate corruption, we will always strive to build the country and the nation. Joy Bangla, may Bangladesh live forever.
Bangladesh Independence Day Messages 2022:
- “The celebrations of Independence Day of Bangladesh remind each one of us that we have lost so many dear ones to get this freedom and we must never forget that…”
- “Wishing a very Happy Bangladesh Independence Day to everyone. It was on this lucky day that our country became free and independent…”
- “There is so much dedication and sacrifice that has gone into making Bangladesh a free country. Happy Bangladesh Independence Day to all…”
- “We are truly blessed that Bangladesh became a free country in 1971 and we must celebrate this blessing with high spirits. Happy Independence Day of Bangladesh 2022…”
- “There is nothing more important than being free and we are glad that we are a free country. Warm greetings on Bangladesh Independence Day to all…”
- “We had to lose so much to get this independence that we enjoy today. Let us value it the most. Wishing everyone on Bangladesh Independence Day 2022…”
- The occasion of Bangladesh Independence Day reminds us all that our ancestors have truly worked very hard to bring this freedom to us. Happy Bangladesh Independence Day 2022.
Happy Independence Day of Bangladesh Wishes 2022
- “Each and every citizen of Bangladesh must make a promise to its country on the occasion of Bangladesh Independence Day to always stand for its pride and freedom…”
- “The occasion of Bangladesh Independence Day will keep on reminding us all that this freedom is very precious to each one of us. Warm wishes on this day to all…”
- “On the occasion of Bangladesh Independence Day, let us remember and salute all those who have fought hard to bring us this freedom and happiness…”
- “The celebrations of Bangladesh Independence Day must be painted in colors of patriotism for our country. Warm greetings on this special day to all…”
- “The best way to celebrate Bangladesh Independence Day is by promising ourselves that we will always contribute towards the progress of our country…”
- “Wishing everyone on the occasion of Bangladesh Independence Day. Let us come together and make our nation proud by doing something worthy for it…”
- “The occasion of Bangladesh Independence Day is an important day for each and every citizen of Bangladesh as it reminds us of all the pain our people underwent to get this freedom…”
26 March Wishes Messages 2022
May this Independence Day bring good luck and success to each of us. Let our country move forward in the years to come. Happy Independence Day 2022 Bangladesh!
Happy Independence Day to you! Let us celebrate this day for those who have shed their blood for our freedom today. They deserve the glory of the country.
On the occasion of Independence Day, my only wish is that Bangladesh will always be on the path of development and Bangladeshis will always work for building a developed country. Happy Independence Day 2022!
Today is a day to be proud of being a part of this great nation. May this spirit of freedom leads us all to success and glory in life. Happy Independence Day 2022 Bangladesh!
We are all very different, but there is one thing that unites us and that is freedom. We should respect that. Enjoy this beautiful Independence Day Bangladesh 2022!