New 2023 Sea of Thieves Season 9 Release Date & Official Trailer…Players of Sea of Thieves have a busy 2023 ahead of them with a number of content drops planned to expand their piratical experiences. It is currently hard to specify a certain date for the premiere of Sea of Thieves Season 8. That’s because the season won’t start for another few months. However, we do know that Season 8 will “start in September 2023” owing to the Sea of Thieves 2023 Roadmap. Seasons have typically lasted between 10 and 13 weeks in the past.
Roadmap for Sea of Thieves in 2023
In addition to introducing a new plot line and including content for Sea Forts and Pirate Legend, Season 6 debuts in March. We have just heard that Season 7 will provide “new ways to play and progress,” but it begins in June. In September, Season 8 debuts with “increased role play and quest varieties,” while Season 9 debuts in December with “additional social opportunities for crews.”
Each season also includes three new adventures, new plunder passes, community days, and additional information about this continuing mystery. If you’re interested in learning more, you can view the complete 22-minute preview event below. We are left with no choice except to wait for more information from Rare.
Sea of Thieves Season 9 Release Date Content and Details
Regarding the content of Sea of Thieves Season 9, we just have a few tidbits of information to rely on, but we do know that it will have “increased role play & task kinds.” Additionally, it will advance three brand-new adventures and ongoing mysteries in the game’s narrative. Monthly Emporium content will be refreshed, while a new Plunder Pass will ensure you can slash your way through a new set of 100 Renown levels, earning rewards in the process. That’s what we know so far about Sea of Thieves Season 8 so far. Visit our Twitch Drops article for additional information on the game to find out if you can collect rewards by following your favorite streamers.
|· SEASON||· START DATE||· END DATE||· DURATION|
|· Season 4||· September 23, 2021||· December 2, 2021||· 10 Weeks|
|· Season 5||· December 2, 2021||· March 10, 2022||· 14 Weeks|
|· Season 6||· March 10, 2022||· August 4, 2022||· 21 Weeks|
|· Season 7||· August 4, 2022||· ???||· NA|
|· Season 8||· ???||· ???||· NA|
|· Season 9||· ???||· ???||· NA|
In Season 6, Rare will attempt to add a number of new key pillars of content to the game, giving Sea of Thieves a bit of a makeover. In addition to the game’s regular Seasonal releases, this also features fresh narrative-driven content in the form of Adventures and Mysteries. In addition, a three-week-long finale Adventure for each season is scheduled, which will have an impact on the game’s setting and narrative. With this in mind, we predict that over Season 6, more legends and more storylines will begin to emerge. This will, of course, influence Season 7 and ultimately Season 9 direction. read more – Sea of Thieves Season 8 Release Date
Sea of Thieves Season 9
- New Captain’s Logbook – A nice feature that allows you to log recent fortunes in a logbook every time you set sail on a journey.
- Name Your Ship – New to Season 7, any captained ship can be given a name. It’ll be engraved into the ship’s crest and show up on a banner.
- Ship Captaincy – Any pirate now can become the captain of the adventure. Shipwrights can now be equipped to the captain at the time’s ship needs. You can buy captained ships now from the main Sea of Thieves menu screen
- Milestones – Milestones are now in Sea of Thieves, they are separate: Pirate Milestones and Ship Milestones. Once you reach certain classes of each of these milestones, goodies are available!
- Sovereigns – Newly added into Sea of Thieves, these act as captains and tradesmen, you can cash in treasure quickly however you’ll need to be a captain to interact with them!
Although it’s still too early to predict where the game’s plot will go, who knows? Perhaps some leaks in the future will give us a sign as to where Season 9 will take us. It’s also important to note that the official roadmap hinted at “Expanded role play & quest phases,” albeit it hasn’t yet been clarified what exactly this would entail.