Rajshahi Govt School Admission Circular Result 2021 Online Apply! There is six govt. school in Rajshahimohanagari. All school has published their seat capacity for admission. As you know, you have to apply for admission through gsa.teletalk.com.bd. as well as via Teletalk prepaid sim, you can pay the fee. No other charge is applicable.
After you complete your payment, you will get a confirmation message. Without payment, your application will hang in. there are some rules and regulations that must be followed while online application. You have to apply once for all govt. school in Rajshahimonanagar. They will lottery all the applicants and will peak for their available are Rajshahi Govt School Admission Circular Result 2021 Online Apply seats.
The Govt School Admission Lottery Result 2021 Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4, Class 5, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, Class 9 will be published on 30th December 2020 and there is no Admission Test exam held for class 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9. All Students you can now Fast time Government School Admission Circular From.
Seat Capacity & Rules of Rajshahi Govt School Circular 2021
- Rajshahi Collegiate School, Rajshahi has only 180 seats for class 3 admission. They will get students in only class three. No other class will be applied here.
- 90 students for the private shift and 90 students for the day shift. Those who applied for the day shift and get a chance won’t be able to change their shift. So check before submission.
- laboratory high school, Rajshahi. Here is only 80 seat available in class 3 and no shift in this school.
- P.N girls high school, Rajshahi. This school has also 180 seats for admission and all the sit for class 3. There is no seat for another class. 90 student for private shift and 90 schools for the day and here is also the same rules that after admission no exchange in the shift.
- Sirois govt. high school, Rajshahi. This school has the highest seat for admission and you can apply for classes three, five, six, nine and there is no shift in this school. 120 seats available for class admission. 30 seats for class five, 30 seats for class six, and the last 30 seats for class nine.
- Rajshahi Govt. girls high school, Rajshahi. This institution has 165 seats for admission and they will only take in class six. There is no shift in this school.
- Hazi Mohammed Mohsin govt. high school, Rajshahi. This school has the lowest seat capacity. Only 70 seat is available for admission. 20 for class three, 10 for class three, and 40 for class six. There is no shift in this school.
- The age of the applicant in 1st class must be more than 6 years on 01-01-2021.
- The quota applicant has to fulfill the quota properly, otherwise, his quota will not be considered later.
Apply Online- www.gsa.teletalk.com.bd
Rajshahi Govt School Admission Circular Result 2021 Online
Using the User ID number obtained in the applicant’s copy, the candidate will send 02 (two) SMS from any Tele talk pre-paid mobile number in the following manner and deposit the application fee of Tk. 170 / – for each application within not more than 48 (forty-eight) hours.
First SMS: (SA <space> User ID (Received from Web Application) to be sent to 16222 Example: Write GSA <space> ABCDEF and send to 16222
A PIN number with the name of the student will be available in the return SMS. Which is the second SMS to use.
Second SMS: GSA <space> Yes <space> PIN প্রাপ্ত Received from the first SMS) and send to 16222. Example: (CSA <space> Yes <space> 123456 and send to 16222.