Every year on November 18, National Princess Day occurs, so clear your calendar and get ready for a lovely day of pampering and glitz. Everyone fantasizes about being pampered like their beloved princess, whether she is real or imagined (at least for a day). A desire is a wish that your heart creates, and now is the moment to fulfill that want. Perhaps you are aware of a Princess who radiates because she has the ability to make others giggle. Perhaps your princess exemplifies her regal character via her wonderful deeds of compassion and her heart of gold. Alternatively, your princess can be brave and self-assured, prepared to take on any task!
National Princess Day Past
Snow White from 1937’s Snow White as well as the Seven Dwarfs was the very first princess to appear on our television screens. It was also the first full-length traditional animation film and the first Disney animated feature picture, and it was based on a fairy tale by the Brothers Grimm. Mulan and Xena: Warrior Princess, which were both released in 1998, demonstrated to all that a princess is capable of more than just donning a gorgeous outfit. Children all throughout the world learned from these two legendary heroines that a princess may also be a fierce and daring warrior. Elsa from Frozen and other new-wave princesses like Moana demonstrate that being a princess without sacrificing your freedom is possible.
National Princess Day Wishes 2022
- “We often associate princesses with fairy tales, so why not use this day to make our dreams come true.”
- “I am going to organize a princess-themed party for the kids on the occasion of Princess Day. Would you like to give me a hand?”
- “This is a day dedicated to people, no matter who can be a princess.”
- “The children are having a princess-themed party at the house with a castle and princess-inspired foods. So, I won’t be able to come today.”
- “A small company, Nest Entertainment, first introduced princess Day.”
- “Today is a special day for me, so I will treat myself to something that will make me feel like a princess.”
- “On the occasion of Princess Day, I am going to the parlor to get a facial, manicure, and pedicure. Would you like to be my number two?”
Princesses, both animated and real-world, helped us all navigate life as children. When we consider our favorite princesses, Disney immediately comes to mind. However, Disney played a very small role in the creation of National Princess Day. A musical adaption of Swan Lake, The Swan Princess, was produced in 1994 by Rich Animation and Nest Children’s Programming, a Texas-based entertainment firm. National Princess Day had been established because the studio intended people of all ages to have a day to rejoice like royalty while exhibiting the grace and generosity that we all connected with princesses at the time.
Princesses are always being redefined. Princesses were supposed to be rescued by a prince & live happily forever after from the 1930s through the 1990s. Nowadays, princesses save the prince, write their own blissfully ever after, and immediately place him in the “friend zone.” In essence, being a princess for National Princess Day entails embracing what the young refer to as the G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time).
National Princess Day Messages 2022:
- “You are a gift to us. I hope your day is as sweet as yours. Have a fantastic day. Happy Princess Day, my daughter…”
- “I heard today is Princess Day, and I heard that Princess is you. Yes, today is the day you wear the crown. Happy Princess Day Wishes, my girl…”
- “You are no less than a princess to me, my love. You will never fade away from my life and will always be necessary…”
- “Dedicating this day to my little Princess, who just landed in this world. May you receive all the happiness you want, and all your dreams may come true…”
- “Your sweet voice makes my day, and your cheerful nature lightens up the mood of our house. Happy Princess Day, my precious girl. May our love continue to blossom today and forever…”
- “To all the daughters around the globe, wishing you a pleased Princess Day ahead…”
- “Happy Princess Day to the most beautiful Princess in all the land. I hope your day is unique and full of magical memories…”
Activities on National Princess Day 2022
Give your guests a princess party invitation.
Stick to a princess-themed party for children with delicacies that are inspired by castles, thrones, and princesses (cupcakes, brownies, cookies, cake). For adults, emphasize pink beverages and sparkling furnishings. Want a simpler choice? Bring your pals together for cocktail hour and add a fun, celebratory touch by giving each of them a princess tiara.
National Princes Day Quotes 2022
- “Deep in every heart slumbers a dream and the couturier knows it: every woman is a princess.” — Christian Dior
- Every girl pretends she is a princess at one point, no matter how little her life is like that.” ― Alex Flinn, Beastly
- “But they say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.” ― Walt Disney Company
- “She did not care very much for other little girls, but if she had plenty of books she could console herself.” ― Frances Hodgson
- “Behaving like a princess is work. It’s not just about looking beautiful or wearing a crown. It’s more about who you are inside.” — Julie Andrews
- “You are a princess, destined to become a queen. Your own wondrous story has already begun. Your ‘once upon a time is now.” — Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- “The days when a princess was too delicate to sleep on a mattress with a pea under it are long gone.” — Caroline, Princess of Hanover
- “A true princess in any world leads not by forcing others to bow before her, but by inspiring others to stand with her.” — Princess Celestia
Pose as a princess
Make National Princess Day serve as a helpful reminder to pay attention to your personal brand. For instance, the way princesses sit, stand, walk, and converse is well recognized (to name some examples everyone can remember from The Princess Diaries). However, if Xena is the princess you’re portraying, act like the leader she was.
Enjoy a care fit for a king or queen.
When one thinks about a princess, a few words that spring to mind are fashionable, perfect, and gorgeous (real or fictional). Treat yourself to a gift that will make you feel like a princess on National Princess Day. Whatever you decide to do, we hope that you’ll feel and seem stylish, perfect, and beautiful by the end of the day. Book a facial and massage, get a pedicure or manicure, go shopping, or make a booking with your hairstylist.