Motorola Moto G51 5G Android 12, Price, Release Date & Review
On November 3, 2021, Motorola formally introduced the Moto G51 5G. Indigo Blue, Bright Silver, and Aqua Blue are just a few of the colors available. Prices for these smartphones begin at $259.00.
Moto G51 5G 2022 Features
- Dual Sim, 3G, 4G, 5G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, NFC
- Snapdragon 480+, Octa Core, 2.2 GHz Processor
- 4 GB RAM, 64 GB inbuilt
- 5000 mAh Battery
- 8 inches, 1080 x 2400 px, 120 Hz Display with Punch Hole
- 50 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP Triple Rear & 13 MP Front Camera
- Memory Card (Hybrid), up to 512 GB
- Android v11
Now read on for more information on Specifications, and Features.
The phone has a big 6.8-inch punch-hole screen with barely-there bezels. You receive an IPS LCD for viewing with an HD+ resolution of 720x1600px and 269ppi. Additionally, the panel’s 120Hz refresh rate ensures a fluid touch experience.
On the back of the Motorola Moto G51 is a 50MP triple camera. For photography, you receive a 50 MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 2MP macro camera. The phone also includes a 13MP front camera for selfies and video calls.
Performance & Battery:
This low-cost 5G smartphone from Motorola is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 480+ CPU. For greater performance in everyday tasks and games, the phone includes a generous 8GB RAM and an Adreno 619 GPU. In terms of software, the smartphone comes pre-installed with the Android v11 operating system.
The Moto G51 has a sizable 5,000mAh battery inside, which may appeal to customers searching for an affordable smartphone with a large battery. Given the capacity of the battery, a full day of power backup is anticipated when using typical operations like calling, texting, surfing, scrolling, etc.
Moto G51 5G Storage & Connectivity:
The phone has a sizable 128GB internal UFS 2.2 storage that speeds up the launch of programs and games. Additionally, a Hybrid SD card slot is provided for storing your extra stuff, like pictures, videos, music, and other documents.
4G with VoLTE, 5G (in certain areas), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC for contactless payments, a 3.5mm audio connector, and a USB Type-C port are the Moto G51 5G’s connectivity options. For online position monitoring, you also receive GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, LTEPP, and SUPL.
Motorola Moto G51 5G 2022 – SPECIFICATIONS
- Model : Motorola Moto G51 5G
- Released: November 2021
- Status: Available
- Dimensions: 170.5 x 76.5 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 208 Grams
- Waterproof: Water-repellent design
- Display Type: IPS LCD
- Size: 6.8 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Display Colours: 16M Colours
- Pixel Density: 387 PPI (pixels per inch)
- Touch Screen: Yes
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 460 + 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- RAM (Memory): 4 GB, 6 GB, 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB, 128 GB
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Operating System: Android 11
- User Interface: Yes
- Rear Camera: 50 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (depth)
- Image: 2160p
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Flash: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 13 MP
- Wi-fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh + Charging 10W