Huawei Mate 40 Max: 12GB RAM, Quad 64MP Camera & Full Specification! Huawei 40 Max Release Date, Price, Specs, Features, Rumors, Storage, Concept & News! Hello Guys, Welcome to Mate 40 Max: the Upcoming Smartphone comes with a Quad-Camera 64MP cameras, while the rest being 40MP + 16MP + TOF, 12 /10GB RAM and 5700mAh battery! The South Chinese multinational Company “Huawei” declares to bring a Huawei flagship 2nd quarter of the year 2020, whose name is “Huawei Mate 40 Max 2020”.
Here the below some rumored specifications available about the Huawei 40 Max Release Date, Price, Specifications, Features, Concept, Design & More. So, staying with us and continue reading this content.
Furthermore, the Huawei flagship powered by Li-Polymer 5700mAh non-removable Battery with quick charging features, which is very helpful for all time internet browsing users or Game liker. According to our special source, Mate 40 Max 2020 comes with Quad-Camera 40MP + 16MP + TOF Camera with 4K video recording snapper with Dual-LED flash and 32 MP Selfie shooter.
The Huawei upcoming flagship Mate 40 Max 2020 comes 10/12 GB RAM and offers two variants: 256GB and 512GB ROM with powerful latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 990 Plus chipset. On the other hand, it has a Massive 6.9” Inches Folded and 7.8” inches Unfolded Dynamic AMOLED & Infinity Flex Display with a 4K resolution Full Touch Screen, which protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
Huawei Mate 40 Max Price:
There is no official information available about the Huawei upcoming flagship Mate 40 Max 2020 Price. The Mate 40 Max 2020 price started from $1,300 ~ Rs. 88, 839.
Huawei Mate 40 Max Release Date:
At this time, the Chinese Company hasn’t released the official debut of the Huawei Smartphone. Hopefully, we can expect to see it in the last quarter of this year.
There are many latest sensors like as Fingerprint, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and barometer enter this Huawei flagship. On the other hand, Huawei upcoming flagship run android latest operating system 9.0 Pie version like as Huawei P30. Here the below rumored key features of Huawei 40 Max flagship.
Huawei Mate 40 Max Full Specification:
- Status: Rumored. Not Available in the Local Mobile Market.
- Network Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G.
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM.
- Display: 6.9” Inches Folded and 7.8” inches Unfolded Dynamic Full Touch Screen Display, which protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
- Camera: Rear Quad (40MP + 16MP + TOF Camera) and 32 MP Front Cameras.
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 5.0+)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 990 Plus
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Memory: 10/12 GB RAM and 256GB and 512GB ROM.
- Wireless Charging Supported.
- USB 5.0
- IP68 certified (up to 2hrs in water 2m deep)
- (Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic) – 3.5 mm Audio Jack.
- Price: $1,300 ~ Rs. 88, 839.
- Battery: Li-Polymer 5700mAh Non-removable.
- Sensor: Fingerprint, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
Moreover, on the software front, the Huawei device comes running on the latest Android 9.0 Pie operating system. Lastly, for connectivity options, they include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS, and MOR It has a Dual SIM and both SIM are support GSM / 3G/ 4G/ HSPA+ / LTE/ Network Technology. As usual, we can expect this Smartphone to support the 5G network.