GST Admission Circular 2020-21 PDF, Online Apply & Application Date! Hello Guys, In this Post era re-share GST Admission Circular PDF Download, Onlne Apply from, and Admission process. Almost 20 Universities have come to a decision of taking an integrated admission test, therefore, the authority has decided to publish the GST Admission Circular for 2020-21 soon. Due to the present pandemic, many aspects especially regarding education have been taken under consideration. In this article, we will answer your questions about the GST Admission Circular 2021 very briefly. So, you can read the full Article Step by step.
It is very important to know the GST Admission Syllabus 2021 PDF and the Routine of the GST Admission Online Form. We’ve another post where the Routine GST Admission Circular 2021 available for the Students. Students are looking for the GST Admission Circular 2020-21 of the admission. ac.bd Circular. Specific Class students need to download a specific GST Admission Circular PDF File 2021. So, You can download this Syllabus file from the official Website to get All Classes, All subject Syllabus quickly.
Minimum Requirement tp Apply from
Note: The following are the minimum requirements that a candidate must have to apply for Admission in the Universities covered by the GST Admission System 2021.
- A – Unit (Science)- A total GPA of 8.00 will need to apply. Where a minimum GPA of 3.50 will be for each board exam of SSC & HSC.
- B – Unit (Arts)- A total GPA of 7.00 will need to apply. Where a minimum GPA of 3.50 will be for each board exam of SSC & HSC.
- C – Unit (Commerce)- A total GPA of 7.50 will need to apply. Where a minimum GPA of 3.50 will be for each board exam of SSC & HSC.
How to GST Admission Online Application Process?
It is a very simple process for all students. So, you can See the Below. According to the GST Admission Circular 2021, the application process for the GST Admission Process is going to be simpler than the previous system where students have to apply to different universities separately.
- At First Visit the official website www.gstadmission.ac.bd directed in the GST Admission Circular Apply
- Press on the “Apply” key
- Now fill up the required information on the form
- Now upload your colored picture and signature
- After filling every segment now click the “Submit” button
GST Admission Circular 2021 Date
- GST Admission Application Starting Date: 1st April (Thursday) 2021.
- GST Admission Application Ends Date: 15th April (Thursday) 2021.
- GST Admission Candidates List Publish Date: 23rd April (Friday) 2021.
- GST Admission Final Application Starting Date: 24th April (Saturday) 2021.
- GST Admission 2021 Final Application Finishing Date: 20th May (Thursday) 2021.
- GST Admission Application Fee: 500 BDT
- GST Admission Admit Card Download Date: 1st June (Tuesday) 2021 to 10th June (Thursday) 2021.
- GST Admission Exam Date: 19th June (Saturday) 2021, 26th June (Saturday) 2021 & 3rd July (Saturday) 2021.
- GST Admission Exam Venue: Venue will be published very soon.
List of 20 University Under GST Admission System 2021:
Note: Below is the names of 20 universities in 02 categories. The name of the general university in the first category and the name of the Science and Technology University in the second category. There are a total of 09 general universities and 11 science and technology universities under the GST admission Circular 2021.
General Univercity Name:
|Serial No||University Name|
|01||Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul University|
|06||Begum Rokeya University|
|09||Sheikh Hasina University|
GST Admission Science & Technology University Name:
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University
- Fazilatunnessa Mujib University of Science and Technology
- Shaha Jalal University of Science and Technology (SUST)
- Patuakhali Science and Technology University (PSTU)
- Haji Danesh University of Science and Technology
- Mawlana Bhashani University of Science an0d Technology (MBSTU)
- Rangamati University of Science and Technology
- Bangabandhu University of Science and Technology
- Noakhali University of Science and Technology (NSTU)
- Pabna University of Science and Technology
- Jessore University of Science and Technology (JUST)
GST Admission Circular Science Group 2021
Unit A Science
Note that- You have to choose any 2 subjects out of 3 optional subjects Mathematics, Biology, and ICT.
Unit B ( Humanities:
Unit C Commerce:
|Business Organization and Management||25 Mark|
Click Here- GST Admission Circular 2021 PDF File
We hope that you have satisfied and got the GST Admission 2021 PDF FIle to this Website. If you have any other questions, I recommend you making comment on the below. You must need to have a login Facebook ID because we enabled Facebook to comment on our Website.