Google Wifi 6 Release Date, Price, Specs & Full Features! The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers is the organization that developed the current wireless standard, Wi-Fi 6. (IEEE). It comes after 802.11n, which is regarded as Wi-Fi 4, and 802.11ac, which is referred to as Wi-Fi 5.
Google Wi-Fi 6
The newest wireless networking technology is Google Wi-Fi 6. This year, tech manufacturers have begun adding support to gadgets to ensure that they would be future-proof even if it hasn’t yet been released. Google Wi-Fi 6 will enhance our technological life, according to its guardians, as with other new standards. That is probably accurate. However, bear in mind that the primary goal of the introduction of Wi-Fi 6 is to improve wireless connection at a network level, not always on a single device or at a specific interface.
Features of Google Wifi 6:
The Google Wifi series, which debuted in 2016, aims to provide a quick and reliable internet connection across your entire home. Mesh networking powers this experience from the inside out, but Google typically does a terrific job of making setup as straightforward as possible. The Pixel 6 generation was the first to support Wi-Fi 6, but the iPhone 11 marked the beginning of the standard’s widespread use. The advantage of the new hardware for Wi-Fi 6 and maybe Wi-Fi 6E has been confirmed by the source.
- Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax)
- Each unit is 130mm in height, 117cm in diameter, and 85mm deep, weighing 450g.
- Each provides 200m2 of covering (2200 square feet), and the three-pack increases it to 600m2 (6600 square feet), as one might expect.
- 1x 2m Ethernet cable supplied in the box
- Matter support
- Thread border route
- Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax)
- 2×2 (6GHz)
- 2×2 (5GHz)
- 2×2 (2.4GHz)
- Up to 300 devices per network
- Dual-core 64-bit ARM processor
- 1GB RAM, 4GB flash memory
- WPA3 encryption
- 2x 1Gbps Ethernet ports per router
Advantages of Google Wifi 6:
- Multi-user multiple input, multiple outputs (multi-user MIMO) enables more data to be transferred at once, enabling access points (APs) to concurrently handle more devices.
- The capacity to use 160 MHz channels more efficiently improves bandwidth and results in improved performance and reduced latency.
- Target waking time (TWT) dramatically increases device battery life and network efficiency, particularly for Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
- Transmit beamforming offers faster data rates at a given range to boost network capacity. 1024 quadrature phase shift modulated mode (1024-QAM) increases throughput for developing, bandwidth-intensive purposes by storing more data in the same particular bandwidth.
Google Wifi 6 Price:
For $199.99 / £189.99 / CA$269.99, you can get a single Nest Wifi Pro. But buying a 2-pack or 3-pack makes more sense. These cost correspondingly $299.99 and $399.99. There is only a £379.99 three-pack available in the UK, not a two-pack. The price for a three-pack is the same in Canada at $529.99.
Google Wifi 6 Release Date:
The gadgets are now available for pre-order, and shipment will start at the end of October. Each nation has its own specific release date, with US customers starting to receive their Nest Wifi Pro on October 24. The projected delivery dates for Canada.
According to Google’s website, are from the very end of October to the beginning of November. Those in the UK may expect a delivery a few days after that. We had speculated that Google might debut the Wifi Pro at the same Made by Google event where it unveiled the Pixel 7 on October 6, but it decided to do so a day earlier.