Impressive capabilities of the New 2023 Google Camera APK for Android 12 OnePlus Nord Setting include the ability to capture beautiful portrait photos and outstanding night-time photography. You can change the Nightscape shutter count thanks to the most recent update. We provide the top GCam Mod APK for practically all phones. You’ve come to the right place if you want to use GCam 8.2 for your OnePlus Nord, which includes the most recent versions 8.2 and 8.3.
For the OnePlus Nord, Google Camera Port
HDR, HDR+, HDR+ enhanced, RAW, ZSL, Flash, AR Stickers, Night Sight, Portrait mode, etc. are all features of the Google Camera. Super Res Zoom, AR Emojis, Google Lens, Time-lapse, Slow-Motion, Image Stabilization, Photosphere, and other features are also available. In contrast to the other stock camera apps, the video recording also comes out crisp and clear.
The Google Camera beta software for the OnePlus Nord has a list of functions and modes that are functional and that are not working. The problems/bugs might be resolved later.
Steps to install Google Camera APK for Android 12 OnePlus Nord
The procedure for installing the Google Camera APK file is identical to that for installing any other third-party APK file. Your device does not need to be rooted for this.
- Tap on the download link above to access the GCam APK file.
- Ensure that your device has the Unknown Sources option turned on. To do this, open the Settings menu on your smartphone and select Security/Privacy > Enable. [If enabled, move directly to the installation]
- The software installer will be started, and the Install button will be tapped.
- Open and utilize it after the installation is complete.
Nevertheless, if the camera application is broken, use build. Prop to activate the Camera2api.
While GCam functions on the Nord, access to all cameras required community effort because OnePlus – for some reason – chose not to make the auxiliary cameras available via the camera API. In any event:
- No root or magick is needed.
- The primary GCam features all functions.
- All cameras function (back: main, wide, macro; front: main, wide).
Limitations versus stock:
- No access to the back camera’s 48MP (OnePlus limitation).
- The quality of slow motion and video recording is inferior to stock.
- Non-Pixel phones cannot use GCam double exposure.
Overall, the OnePlus Nord has strong GCam support.
GCam operates better in low light and captures colors that are more realistic and detailed than the stock/OnePlus camera app. Specifically, the stock is most likely superior, especially in terms of stabilization.
What is the Google Camera APK for Android 12 OnePlus Nord?
The premium camera software available on Pixel devices is the Google Camera app (GCam). The Google Pixel phones stand out from the competition because of the GCam app, which is a highly optimized camera app. Thanks to developers like Arnova8G2 and BSG, the Google Camera (GCam 8.2) can now be loaded and used on the OnePlus Nord.