2023 Easy Ways to Connect Apple Watch Series 9 to WiFi Without iPhone! Apple Watch Series 9 Connect to a Wi-Fi network is the latest tech device. When you connect Apple Watch to a Wi-Fi network, you can use so many technologies of its features. Even then it will be more useful than your iPhone.
How to Connect with a Wi-Fi network?
Firstly, touch and place your finger on the bottom of the screen. Next, go to open the Control panel. Secondly, hold the Wi-Fi button and then finally you see the name of an available Wi-Fi network and tap it. Apple Wi-Fi networks working suitable with Apple Watch are 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz.
If the connection needs a password, follow the instruction:
Use the Apple Watch keyboard to enter a password. Not available in all languages for series 9. Only Apple Watch Series 7 and Apple Watch Series 8 used all languages.
- “Use your finger to access the code characters on the screen. Use the Digital method to choose uppercase or lowercase letters.”
- “Touch the Password button, then select the passcode from the list.
- Use the keyboard on your watch to enter the characters.
- Touch the Join button.
If you like to use a private network address on Apple Watch
- “Touch and hold the bottom then swipe up to open the Control panel.”
- “Touch and hold the Wi-Fi button, then select network to join.”
- “finally Turn off Private Address.”
Notice: For safety & better privacy, keep Private Address turned on for all networks that keep well it. Using a secret address helps to decrease tracking of your Apple Watch’s different Wi-Fi networks around you. Always try to avoid this.
Everything you need to do to go out of network
- “Touch and hold the bottom then swipe up and open the Control bar.”
- “Touch and hold the Wi-Fi button then select the name of the network for joining.”
- “hold Forget This Network button.”
But if you ever want to access that network again, you’ll be asked for the password.